1 hr 10 mins
From the Autumn Pond B&B, Leavenworth,Washington.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chopped cinnamon raisin bread in a well buttered 13 x 9 inch glass pan.
- 2Mix cream cheese, butter and 1/4 cup maple syrup until smooth.
- 3Spread on top of bread, leaving some openings through which to pour
- 4egg mixture.
- 5Beat eggs, half & half and 1/2 cup maple syrup.
- 6Pour over bread and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- 7Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 8Uncover and bake 50 to 55 minutes at 350°.
- 9Cut into squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Raisin French Toast Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.2
- Calories from Fat 434
- Total Fat 48.2 g
- Saturated Fat 27.5 g
- Cholesterol 358.6 mg
- Sodium 418.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon raisin bread