1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Raisin French Toast
Audrey M's Note:
A wonderful breakfast only with 2 grams of fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine egg whites, skim milk, cinnamon, and vanilla in a medium bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
- 2Spray a skillet or griddle with cooking spray, heat over medium-low heat.
- 3Dip bread into egg mixture, coating both sides evenly.
- 4Gently place each slice of bread in the skillet and cooked for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Raisin French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 298.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 10.3 g