- 3 egg whites or 3 egg substitute
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- cooking spray
- 4 slices raisin bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine egg whites, skim milk, cinnamon, and vanilla in a medium bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
- Spray a skillet or griddle with cooking spray, heat over medium-low heat.
- Dip bread into egg mixture, coating both sides evenly.
- Gently place each slice of bread in the skillet and cooked for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.