Sounds perfect for breakfast or a snack.
Make and share this Cinnamon Raisin Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour,raisins and pecans in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add sugar,butter and mix until creamed.
- Add eggs,baking powder,cinnamon, vanilla and salt and mix until well blended.
- Add flour mixture in alternately with the sour cream unto cake mix.
- Add cake mixture into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 55 minutes or until cake is done.
- Can drizzle favorite icing.