This recipe belongs to a field editor by the name of Edna Hoffman who lives in Hebron, Indiana. She shared this rich bread pudding recipe on another website and I'm here to spread it to Food.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place bread cubes in a greased 2-cup baking dish.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk the egg, milk, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt until blended.
- 3Stir in raisins. Pour over bread; let stand for 15 minutes or until bread is softened.
- 4Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 592.5
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 114.7 mg
- Sodium 566.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 45.1 g
- Protein 15.6 g