1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Raisin Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Yummy yeast bread that can be made with or without a bread machine.....great for morning breakfasts!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place water, milk, shortening, salt, flour, sugar and yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- 2Select cycle; press Start.
- 3If your machine has a Fruit setting, add the raisins at the signal, or about 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished.
- 4Take dough out after first kneading cycle has finished.
- 5(If you don't have a bread machine just knead by hand for a good 10 min, or until throughoully combined).
- 6Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out into a rectangle.
- 7Spread dough with butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- 8Roll dough, and divide into two parts.
- 9Place loaves in two lightly greased 9x5 inch bread pans.
- 10Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- 11Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 12Brush tops of risen loaves with melted butter and bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until crust is brown and loaves sound hollow when tapped.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.2
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 4.7 mg
- Sodium 131.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g