1/2 Photos of Cinnamon Raisin Bread
1 hr 5 mins
Found this recipe in Taste of Home Fall Freezer Meals. I have not tried it yet so the cook times are approximate. Freezer instructions are included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the flour, 1 1/2 cups sugar, soda and salt.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, buttermilk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in raisins.
- 3Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar; set aside.
- 4Spoon half of the batter into 2 greased 8x4 inch loaf pans. Sprinkle with half of the reserved cinnamon-sugar; repeat layers. Cut through the batter with a knife to swirl.
- 5Bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 6Cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- 7Wrap in foil and freeze for up to 3 months.
- 8TO USE FROZEN BREAD: Thaw at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1694 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2453.3
- Calories from Fat 576
- Total Fat 64.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 195.8 mg
- Sodium 2760.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 434.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 233.7 g
- Protein 41.4 g