1/3 Photos of Cinnamon Raisin Bread
1 hr 10 mins
sherri H's Note:
I just had this passed on to me, i haven't tried it yet, but it sounds so easy to make.Will give it a shot tonight. I put the servings as 24 as it makes 2 loafs, about 12 slices each.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl combine flour,soda and salt.
- 2In mixing bowl beat 1-1/2 cups sugar and oil, beat in eggs and buttermilk untill combined.
- 3Stir into dry ingredients just untill moistened.
- 4Fold in raisins.
- 5Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar-set aside.
- 6Spoon 1/2 the batter into 2 greased loaf pans, sprikle with 1/2 of the reserved cinnamon-sugar.Repeat layers.
- 7Cut through batter with knife to swirl.
- 8Bake at 350 for 55-60 min or untill toothpick in center coes out clean.
- 9Cool in pans 10 min before removing to wire racks.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 230.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g