1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Quinoa Bars
Chef #985173's Note:
Found this on pinterest & I am making it as I write this...hoping it will be a snack/breakfast bar the kids will enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat the oven to 375ºF and place the quinoa in a large mixing bowl. Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with lightly greased parchment.
- 22. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, soy milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon until thoroughly combined. Add maple syrup (if using) and whisk.
- 33. Add egg mixture to cooked and cooled quinoa. Stir with a large spoon to combine. Pour into the parchment-lined baking dish and spread it around to ensure that it’s even.
- 44. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until set and golden.
- 55. Using parchment, remove bake from pan as soon as possible so that it doesn’t steam.
- 66. Cool completely and cut into squares. Serve with a dollop of nut butter.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Quinoa Bars
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 43.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 11.0 g