Yummy and easy! Good with a cup of tea in the afternoon when energy levels are running low!
Make and share this Cinnamon Quick Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Filling: Mix and set aside.
- Mix flour, baking soda, sugar, cinnamon and salt together, add all wet ingredients and mix well.
- Pour 1/3 of batter into a greased loaf pan and sprinkle 1/3 of sugar/cinnamon topping over this.
- Repeat twice more with layers of batter and sugar/cinnamon.
- Bake at 350°F for 50-60 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes in pan then turn out to cool completely.