Prep 7 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very cinnamony :) It tastes delicious for cinnamon lovers especially.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Combine into bowl
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Sift together dry ingredients into one bowl.
- Mix oil, milk, and the egg into another bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry and BARELY STIR. The batter needs to be lumpy.
- Pour into ungreased 9x9 inch pan.
- Start mixing the topping: brown sugar, flour, ground cinnamon, and melted butter.
- It will be very liquid, but that's how it's supposed to be.
- Pour/drizzle it over the batter and place pan into oven.
- Bake 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Enjoy and please tell me what you think!