Very cinnamony :) It tastes delicious for cinnamon lovers especially.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Combine into bowl
- 1Sift together dry ingredients into one bowl.
- 2Mix oil, milk, and the egg into another bowl.
- 3Pour wet ingredients into the dry and BARELY STIR. The batter needs to be lumpy.
- 4Pour into ungreased 9x9 inch pan.
- 5Start mixing the topping: brown sugar, flour, ground cinnamon, and melted butter.
- 6It will be very liquid, but that's how it's supposed to be.
- 7Pour/drizzle it over the batter and place pan into oven.
- 8Bake 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Enjoy and please tell me what you think!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Quick Bread
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.6
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 19.4 mg
- Sodium 81.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g