1/2 Photos of Cinnamon Quick Bread
My family loves cinnamon, so when i saw this recipe on another site I had to try it. It is fantastic. From allrecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- 2Measure flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, salt, buttermilk, oil, eggs and vanilla into large mixing bowl. Beat 3 minutes. Pour into prepared loaf pan. Smooth top.
- 3Combine 2 tablespoons white sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and butter, mixing until crumbly. Sprinkle topping over smoothed batter. Using knife, cut in a light swirling motion to give a marbled effect.
- 4Bake for about 50 minutes. Test with toothpick. When inserted it should come out clean. Remove bread from pan to rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Quick Bread
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.6
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 417.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g