1/3 Photos of Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread from Scratch
2 hrs 30 mins
Similar to Monkey bread, but a little different. I have seen so many that utilize pre-made things. I like homemade so here is my take. It looks long, but is actually really simple and worth it in the end - simply delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 1/3 cups warm water (100-115 degrees)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2Active yeast in the warm water with the sugar, let sit for 5 minutes.
- 3Mix flour, salt, oil with the yeast.
- 4Use dough hook on mixer for 5-6 minutes. OR if by hand, flour a surface and hand and knead for 7-10 minute -- til elastic like.
- 5Coat a large bowl in oil, place dough in and flip to coat so it doesn't dry out, cover with clean dish cloth.
- 6Set in a warm place (60-80 degrees) to rise for 1 1/2-2 hours, or til doubled in size. I usually turn my oven on for 2 minutes on the lowest setting then turn off and use it to raise my dough.
- 8In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon, set aside.
- 9In a small sauce pan heat butter, brown sugar and water.
- 10Preheat Oven to 350.
- 11Once dough is risen, punch down. Make small balls of dough about 2-3cm in diameter. Coat in sugar-cinnamon mixture, placing in a bundt pan, and repeat til all your dough is gone.
- 12Pour heated mixture over dough balls, bake for 25-30 min at 350.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread from Scratch
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.6
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 462.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g