Recipe by senseicheryl
This recipe was featured in an email from the www.mccormick.com website. Easy and only 4 ingredients! :-) "This recipe, also known as Monkey Bread, is so delectable that everyone will be clamoring for seconds."
Top Review by Grandma Deb
I found a couple of cans of almost out-dated biscuits at the grocery store and since I'm such a bargain shopper I couldn't pass them up. Came home to find a way to use them. They were two 12 oz cans and weren't the 'grand' size so when i cut them into fourths, I stacked two on top of one another then cut into fourths so instead of 8 pieces I got four.
Took it to work and baked it in the break room oven and as everyone came to work they were greeted by the wonderful aroma. No leftovers by the end of the day!!
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 3 (7 1/2 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Mix sugar and cinnamon in plastic bag. Cut biscuits into quarters. Shake 6 to 8 pieces at a time in cinnamon sugar mixture. Place biscuit pieces in greased 10-cup Bundt pan.
- Mix leftover cinnamon sugar mixture with melted butter. Pour over biscuits.
- Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Serve warm.