Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Real Simple
Make and share this Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375.
- Tear off small bits of the dough and roll them into 1- to 1.5-inch balls. Place balls on a plate.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
- Dip each ball in the butter, then in the cinnamon sugar. Drop the balls into a buttered Bundt pan.
- Drizzle remaining butter over the top and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake until golden brown, about 40 minutes. Remove and let cool 5 minutes.
- Place a plate on top of the pan and carefully flip it over. Tap the bottom to release the bread. (I let the pan rest on top of the plate for a while so the bread would disengage by itself.).
- Let people pull the bread apart with their fingers.