Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A light cinnamony puff that can really spice up your snack.
- 3 pillsbury refrigerated dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon brown sugar
- shortening or butter or Pam cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Take Pillsbury roll and cut in fourths.
- Place fourths of roll in 8x8-inch pan that is covered in foil.
- Spread melted butter or shortening over rolls.
- Make a mixture of brown sugar, sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle mixture over fourths.
- Place in preheated oven for about 5-8 minutes till cinnamon is nice and black or a darker brown. Or whenever the fourths are crisp. (For more, get more rolls and double or even triple recipe).
I used a whole can of rolls. It didn't say how much butter to use so I used two tablespoons. Even though I used a whole can of rolls I cut the sugar down to one tablespoon and I didn't measure the cinnamon, I just sprinkled it on. I did have to cook mine for 14 minutes. We all enjoyed these.
I learned how to make these many years ago when I was in 8th grade. I use to make them a lot and forgot all about it over the years. Thanks for posting this.
What a yummy recipe! So quick and easy to make with ingredients that I always have on hand. I used the whole can of biscuits so upped the quantity of the other ingredients accordingly. My daughter loved this so much she asked me to make it for breakfast again tomorrow! Thanks for posting this recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2008