Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My grandma always takes along this cake when we go fishing. It starts with a box mix and with a few added ingredients turns into the moistest and richest-tasting cake ever. Perfect for brunches, potlucks and Christmas morning too - can even wrap up in saran wrap with a pretty bow!
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees.
- In small bowl, mix the 1 Tablespoon sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
- In large bowl, beat eggs well. Add rest of ingredients and beat until smooth (about 4 minutes)
- Pour 1/3 of batter into greased bundt pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 of sugar mixture. Add another 1/3 of batter followed by remaining sugar mixture. Add last 1/3 of batter.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.