Recipe by VickiAk
This recipe is from my mother. My family love this popcorn.
Top Review by Southern Polar Bear
This is a great treat! I was a little afraid that it might be spicy hot, but it was perfectly sweet with a great cinnamon flavor; my kids (ages 5 and 8) loved it! Made for Spring PAC 2010.
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan combine all ingredients together.
- Bring to boil over medium heat, constantly stirring.
- Boil for 5 minutes, stirring once in awhile.
- Pour over popcorn and mix thoroughly.
- Pour on 2 greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 250°F for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.