Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This easy to prepare dessert makes an elegant, yet light finish to a meal.
Make and share this Cinnamon Poached Peaches With Mascarpone Filling recipe from Food.com.
- Combine water, 1 tbsp sugar and cinnamon sticks in saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Set peach halves in saucepan, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from water and chill.
- Meanwhile, blend filling ingredients until smooth.
- To serve:
- Place one poached peach half on each of 4 plates.
- Top with ¼ of filling mixture.
- Slice 2 remaining peach halves into 8 slices.
- Add 2 slices per plate to garnish.
- If desired, sprinkle with icing sugar and cinnamon.
- Place mint sprig on each plate.