Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
from "the cake mix doctor"
- 1⁄2 cup pitted prune
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed unsweetened pineapple, drained
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow cream
- chop prunes; soak in water.
- combine cake mix, oil, eggs, cinnamon, and prunes for 3 minutes with a mixer.
- fold in remaining ingredients.
- bake at 350 in a sheet pan for 33 to 37 minutes.
- to make icing: beat together ingredients on low speed for 1 1/2 minutes. spread over cooled cake.