1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Pecans
Put these cinnamon pecans in glass containers (jars), tie a pretty red or green bow around neck of jar with a gift card, and give as gifts for Christmas, or anytime during the holiday season. Don't forget to save some of these delicious treats for yourself and your family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 C).
- 2Combine sugar, cinnamon and salt in small bowl.
- 3Whisk egg white in large bowl until frothy. Add pecans to egg white and toss well to coat.
- 4Add sugar mixture and toss carefully and thoroughly doing your best not to break the pecans.
- 5Spread pecans in a single layer on a large cookie sheet.
- 6Bake until toasted and crisp, about 20 minutes turning them over after the first 10 minutes ( take them out of oven and do this and arrange them neatly once again; this helps keep them from sticking to the pan after the 20 minutes).
- 7Using a spatula, immediately loosen pecans from cookie sheet and let cool.
- 8Put them in a large plastic container, cover and refrigerate, then you can fill a jar when you want to give them as a small gift!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (537 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 788.3
- Calories from Fat 641
- Total Fat 71.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 304.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 28.9 g
- Protein 10.0 g