Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Put these cinnamon pecans in glass containers (jars), tie a pretty red or green bow around neck of jar with a gift card, and give as gifts for Christmas, or anytime during the holiday season. Don't forget to save some of these delicious treats for yourself and your family.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 C).
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and salt in small bowl.
- Whisk egg white in large bowl until frothy. Add pecans to egg white and toss well to coat.
- Add sugar mixture and toss carefully and thoroughly doing your best not to break the pecans.
- Spread pecans in a single layer on a large cookie sheet.
- Bake until toasted and crisp, about 20 minutes turning them over after the first 10 minutes ( take them out of oven and do this and arrange them neatly once again; this helps keep them from sticking to the pan after the 20 minutes).
- Using a spatula, immediately loosen pecans from cookie sheet and let cool.
- Put them in a large plastic container, cover and refrigerate, then you can fill a jar when you want to give them as a small gift!
Oh, so good!!! I made these to give out for Christmas presents last year and EVERYONE loved them!!! So easy to make. I did add an additional sprinkling of salt after taking them out of the oven but otherwise followed the recipe as is. Thanks so much!!! Very tasty!
Delicious! These treats couldn't be easier to make and came out crunchy, sweet and spicy. Great addition to any holiday gift basket - thanks for sharing the recipe!
This is as simpe as it gets. Prep time is only 5 minutes and they are done in 25 minutes with about an hour to cool. I loved this one because it is so simple. No changes needed here!