Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a scrumptious little addition to a bowl of oats for a delicious breakfast. The grandkids will think this is special--mine do!
- Cream butter, sugar and cinnamon till smooth.
- Spread on bread and cut into triangles or make fancy shapes with cookie cutters if you wish.
- Place pecan half in center of each piece.
- You may toast bread first if you like.
- Is wonderful with a bowl of oatmeal.
Had this with coffee for breakfast. Nice treat and quick and easy. Thanks Darlene Summers. Bullwinkle