I wanted cinnamon rolls, but I didn't want to go to all the trouble of making the traditional ones.So I took a can of Pillsbury "Butter Tastin" Grands some pecans and came up with these.If you want to make smaller rolls just cut the biscuits in half, and adjust the amount of margarine used on each cirle of dough.The amounts of the ingredients in the recipe is what I liked to use, but the amounts can be changed to suit your own tastes.If desired you top with a glaze.My niece DarksLight ( who is a member here) helped me come up with the name.Submitted to "ZAAR" on October 2nd,2008
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix together cinnamon and sugar, set aside.
- Lightly grease a medium sized cookie sheet and set aside.
- On a lightly floured cutting board or counter,with a rolling pin flatten each biscuit into a six inch round.
- Spread 1 1/2Tablespoons of margarine on each round.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Top each round with 1 1/2 tablespoons of pecans, making sure pecans are evenly spread out.
- Tightly roll each round into a log,making sure you pinch the ends shut.
- Place rolls seam side down, on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- And last but not least, ENJOY :).