1/2 Photos of Cinnamon Pecan Rolls , Burrito Style
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I wanted cinnamon rolls, but I didn't want to go to all the trouble of making the traditional ones.So I took a can of Pillsbury "Butter Tastin" Grands some pecans and came up with these.If you want to make smaller rolls just cut the biscuits in half, and adjust the amount of margarine used on each cirle of dough.The amounts of the ingredients in the recipe is what I liked to use, but the amounts can be changed to suit your own tastes.If desired you top with a glaze.My niece DarksLight ( who is a member here) helped me come up with the name.Submitted to "ZAAR" on October 2nd,2008
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Mix together cinnamon and sugar, set aside.
- 3Lightly grease a medium sized cookie sheet and set aside.
- 4On a lightly floured cutting board or counter,with a rolling pin flatten each biscuit into a six inch round.
- 5Spread 1 1/2Tablespoons of margarine on each round.
- 6Sprinkle with desired amount of cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- 7Top each round with 1 1/2 tablespoons of pecans, making sure pecans are evenly spread out.
- 8Tightly roll each round into a log,making sure you pinch the ends shut.
- 9Place rolls seam side down, on cookie sheet.
- 10Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- 11And last but not least, ENJOY :).
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Pecan Rolls , Burrito Style
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.3
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 773.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 5.0 g