Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great flavor! I usually make them as mini-muffins (muffin gems) and give them as hostess gifts with a nice kitchen towel.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease 9 muffin cups.
- Half fill the remaining cups with water.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients with a wire whisk.
- Mix in the pecans.
- In a small bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
- Add to the large bowl.
- Mix only until mixture is moistened.
- Fill muffin cups 1/2 full with batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Made these today and are they ever good!! I substituted applesauce for the vegetable oil - a little bit healthier for me. The results were great! Yumm!!!
Delightful! I made five jumbo muffins instead of 9 regular sized. Next time I make these I think I will add a touch more sugar and some diced apples to add a little moisture and added flavor.
Tasty muffin, love the cinnamon flavour, and am a pecan lover too. Good idea on adding some apples for moistness Bev, next time I'm going to do just that.