Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
A wonderful cake for breakfast or brunch. Each serving only 4 WW points.
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (18 ounce) package reduced-fat yellow cake mix or 1 (18 ounce) package cake mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla flavoring
- 1⁄3 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray bottom and sides of two bundt pans with Pam and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir well to combine.
- Sprinkle a third of the sugar mixture over the bottom of each pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, egg whites, oil, water and vanilla flavoring in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix on medium speed of an electric mixer for about a minute or until batter is smooth.
- Add nuts and continue to mix for about 30 seconds.
- Pour one fourth of the cake mixture into the bottom of each bundt pan.
- Sprinkle a third of the sugar mixture over the cake batter.
- Then pour the remaining batter over the sugar mixture (half into one pan and half into the other pan).
- Use a small spoon to swirl the batter to combine the sugar mixture with the cake batter.
- Bake the cakes for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cake tests done.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes before inverting the cakes onto a serving plate.
Very easy preparation.Delicious warm or cold.Next time will try with ice cream.I did increase amt of sugars and cinnamon.