Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One of my college roommates introduced me to this deliciously moist cake. It is a wonderful cake to serve at a brunch or pot luck dinner. For ultimate moistness make the cake a day ahead of time.
- Combine all of the batter ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Beat according to directions on the box.
- In a small bowl, mix together the topping ingredients. Set aside.
- Pour 1/3 of the batter into a well-greased bundt pan. Sprinkle 1/3 of the topping over the batter. Repeat twice until batter & topping are used.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
- Turn out onto cake plate while still hot.
- Mix together glaze ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour glaze over the hot cake.