1 hr 30 mins
Milwaukee Girl in the South's Note:
One of my college roommates introduced me to this deliciously moist cake. It is a wonderful cake to serve at a brunch or pot luck dinner. For ultimate moistness make the cake a day ahead of time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 3/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1Combine all of the batter ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Beat according to directions on the box.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together the topping ingredients. Set aside.
- 3Pour 1/3 of the batter into a well-greased bundt pan. Sprinkle 1/3 of the topping over the batter. Repeat twice until batter & topping are used.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
- 5Turn out onto cake plate while still hot.
- 6Mix together glaze ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- 7Pour glaze over the hot cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Pecan Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.3
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 86.4 mg
- Sodium 489.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 46.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g