Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Clipped from a community cookbook and submitted by Peter Campbell. He says "a delicious and fragrant cinnamon shortbread that will receive accolades! Worth the work!"
- Beat egg.
- Combine next 5 ingredients, then beat in 1/2 of the beaten egg.
- Stir flour until fluffy and gradually stir into butter/sugar mixture.
- Stir in the nuts.
- Press this dough into 13" X 10" greased pan and brush the other 1/2 of the egg on top.
- Bake at 275 degrees for 1 hour.
- Cool for 10 minutes and cut into even-sized bars.