Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Peanut butter cookies with a touch of cinnamon- Yum! When I made these, I beat them by hand (not electric mixer) and since I made them a little bigger, making 32 cookies total, the cooking time was more like 12 to 14 minutes. Also, I sprinkled them with some sugar before baking. Enjoy!
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 118.29 ml packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees- Have cookie sheets ready.
- Mix flour, salt and cinnamon.
- Put remaining ingredients into a large bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer until well blended.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating just until blended.
- Drop heaping teaspoonfuls 1 1/2 inches apart on to ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes just until lightly brown- Do not overbake.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.
Yum! I am a huge peanut butter fan. My mom and I really liked the cinnamon flavor. It was a different but delicious cookie!
They were great! I ended up bringing them to my office and they were gone before 9AM. I will definitely make these again. Very easy recipe, not messy, and its fast.
This is one of my all-time favorite cookie recipes that I got from a long-forgotten magazine in 1990. I was going to add it, but you beat me to the punch!