1/2 Photos of Cinnamon- Peanut Cookies
Peanut butter cookies with a touch of cinnamon- Yum! When I made these, I beat them by hand (not electric mixer) and since I made them a little bigger, making 32 cookies total, the cooking time was more like 12 to 14 minutes. Also, I sprinkled them with some sugar before baking. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees- Have cookie sheets ready.
- 2Mix flour, salt and cinnamon.
- 3Put remaining ingredients into a large bowl.
- 4Beat with electric mixer until well blended.
- 5Gradually add flour mixture, beating just until blended.
- 6Drop heaping teaspoonfuls 1 1/2 inches apart on to ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 10 to 12 minutes just until lightly brown- Do not overbake.
- 8Remove to wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon- Peanut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.6
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 105.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g