Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This perfect quick dessert. I have made it with frozen peaches, just drain them well while doing the rest of the recipe.
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened granola cereal
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 5 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches, frozen can be used I have just drain well
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter, melted
- In medium bowl, combine oats, granola, 3 tablespoons of the flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in 1/4 cup butter until crumbly.
- Place 1/2 of the peach slices in an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon flour.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 oatmeal mixture.
- Top with remaining fruit then remaining oatmeal mixture.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Drizzle with 1 1/2 teaspoon melted butter.
- Bake in 375 degrees oven 30 minutes or until top in golden brown.
Great! My family inhaled this one, even the picky child who never eats fruit desserts. Good as is or with vanilla ice cream. Used frozen organic peaches from Costco and let them thaw, mostly, and there was no liquid to drain. Frozen peaches take longer to cook, so I did extend the cooking time until the peaches were soft. Not overly sweet, but then that would depend on the peaches used, with fresh being the best. Used a basic commercial oats and honey organic granola. I have more peaches in the freezer, and they're begging for me to make this again. Thanks for sharing the recipe!