Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This perfect quick dessert. I have made it with frozen peaches, just drain them well while doing the rest of the recipe.
- In medium bowl, combine oats, granola, 3 tablespoons of the flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in 1/4 cup butter until crumbly.
- Place 1/2 of the peach slices in an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon flour.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 oatmeal mixture.
- Top with remaining fruit then remaining oatmeal mixture.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Drizzle with 1 1/2 teaspoon melted butter.
- Bake in 375 degrees oven 30 minutes or until top in golden brown.