Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cinnamon Bunish bread.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 1⁄4 cups nonfat milk
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar or 1⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 -2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute (for a more cakey texture-optional)
- Set oven to 350°.
- Grease 11 x 7-inch baking dish, or two 8-inch round cake pans (athough the batter will seem like it will fit into one 8-inch pan, this flop rises very high and will run over the sides if baked in just one pan, you could even bake it in a 13 x 9-inch).
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients, except the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour into prepared baking pan(s).
- Spread brown sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.