1/3 Photos of Cinnamon Pancakes With Ice-Cream and Maple Syrup
Another healthy dessert from Australian BH&G Diabetic Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream (small no added sugar)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (diet or sugar free)
- 1PANCAKES combine the flours and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- 2Put the milk, syrup and egg white in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- 3Add to flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- 4Spray a large non stick frying pan with cooking spray and heat on medium.
- 5To make 1 pancake and 1 tablespoon of batter to the pan and spread out slightly and then add another 2 tablespoons of batter to pan to make 2 more pancakes and cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface and then turn pancakes over and then cook for a further 1 minute or until cooked through and then transfer to a large plate lines with a clean tea towel and cover pancakes to keep warm.
- 6Repeat with remaining batter to make a total of 16 pancakes.
- 7Divide pancakes between plates and top with a scoop of icecream and drizzle with the maple syrup.
- 8TIP to cut coking time in half, you can use two large frying pans at the same time.
Browse Our Top Ice Cream Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ice Cream Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Pancakes With Ice-Cream and Maple Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.1
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 91.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 8.1 g