1/2 Photos of Cinnamon Pancakes
These are so cakey and good. Perfect with peaches or apples on top. We love this in the fall/winter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- 2Combine eggs, milk and butter, stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
- 3Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle.
- 4Sprinkle with additional cinnamon (if desired).
- 5Turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.6
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.4 mg
- Sodium 115.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g