Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are so cakey and good. Perfect with peaches or apples on top. We love this in the fall/winter.
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Combine eggs, milk and butter, stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
- Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle.
- Sprinkle with additional cinnamon (if desired).
- Turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
These lovely pancakes turned out perfectly for me! Not only do they taste great, but it's a great way to use cinnamon. It has been reported that cinnamon helps lower cholesterol so do yourself a favor...eat these great tasting pancakes and maybe help your cholesterol level too. Thanks for sharing, Misysioux.
These pancakes had a great taste with the cinnamon. Perfect consistency. They were so good with maple syrup. Thanks Missysioux :) Made for Alphabet tag game
These pancakes hit the spot for our 'breakfast for dinner' night. The addition of the cinnamon was the perfect amount. They were fluffy and tender. Made for 2012 Spring PAC.