Recipe by Missysioux
These are so cakey and good. Perfect with peaches or apples on top. We love this in the fall/winter.
Top Review by Merlot
These lovely pancakes turned out perfectly for me! Not only do they taste great, but it's a great way to use cinnamon. It has been reported that cinnamon helps lower cholesterol so do yourself a favor...eat these great tasting pancakes and maybe help your cholesterol level too. Thanks for sharing, Misysioux.
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Combine eggs, milk and butter, stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
- Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle.
- Sprinkle with additional cinnamon (if desired).
- Turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.