Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Gooseberry Patch More Gifts for Giving.
- 4 cups quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 2 -3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons salt
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Combine ingredients; transfer to an airtight container.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Attach instructions: blend 2 eggs in a large bowl until frothy.
- Gradually mix in 1/3 cup oil.
- Add 2 cups pancake mix alternately with one cup water; mix well.
- On a lightly greased, hot griddle, pour 1/4 cup batter; cook until both sides are golden, flipping once when bubbles form along the edge.