1/2 Photos of Cinnamon Pancake Mix in a jar
A wonderful simple recipe, great for gift giving!
My Private Note
5inch p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 1 quart jar, combine all ingredients; seal jar, you can also add dried fruits (apples are especially good!) this can be done,if necessary,to fill any gaps if the jar isnt full.
- 2Be sure to attach the following directions with your jar.
- 3DIRECTIONS: In medium bowl, combine 3/4 cup milk, 1 egg, and 2 Tablespoons salad oil.
- 4With fork, blend in 1-1/3 cups pancake mix until moistened but still lumpy.
- 5Cook on lightly greased griddle or skillet.
- 6Makes about 10 5" pancakes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Pancake Mix in a jar
Serving Size: 1 (461 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 509.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g