A wonderful simple recipe, great for gift giving!
Make and share this Cinnamon Pancake Mix in a jar recipe from Food.com.
- In a 1 quart jar, combine all ingredients; seal jar, you can also add dried fruits (apples are especially good!) this can be done,if necessary,to fill any gaps if the jar isnt full.
- Be sure to attach the following directions with your jar.
- DIRECTIONS: In medium bowl, combine 3/4 cup milk, 1 egg, and 2 Tablespoons salad oil.
- With fork, blend in 1-1/3 cups pancake mix until moistened but still lumpy.
- Cook on lightly greased griddle or skillet.
- Makes about 10 5" pancakes.