1/3 Photos of Cinnamon Orange Chicken
Sammy Mae's Note:
From Weight Watchers, 4 pts. This dish is delicious served over long grain and wild rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flatten breasts to 1/4" thickness and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2Spray a pan large enough to hold chicken with cooking spray.
- 3Heat pan over medium heat until hot.
- 4Add chicken; cook 3-4 minutes or until done.
- 5Add remaining ingredients; cook 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- 6Serve sauce over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Orange Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.7
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 222.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sugar orange marmalade