Ginny Potter's Note:
This is an easy mix to make & keep on hand for a quick & tasty addition to your breakfast. My children love these so much that I end up making the whole mix into pancakes and freezing extras for a quick breakfast before school.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all dry ingredients to create about 8 cups of mix.
- 2Store in an air tight container until you are ready to use.
- 3To prepare for pancakes:.
- 4In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs.
- 5Beat in the vegetable oil.
- 6Mix in 2 cups of mix alternately with the water.
- 7Scoop in heaping Tablespoon amounts per pancake onto a lightly greased skillet set at medium-high heat.
- 8Cook until the tops show broken bubbles (2 to 3 minutes). Turn and cook about 2 to 3 minutes more, until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancake Mix
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.3
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 266.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g