Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is an easy mix to make & keep on hand for a quick & tasty addition to your breakfast. My children love these so much that I end up making the whole mix into pancakes and freezing extras for a quick breakfast before school.
- Combine all dry ingredients to create about 8 cups of mix.
- Store in an air tight container until you are ready to use.
- To prepare for pancakes:.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs.
- Beat in the vegetable oil.
- Mix in 2 cups of mix alternately with the water.
- Scoop in heaping Tablespoon amounts per pancake onto a lightly greased skillet set at medium-high heat.
- Cook until the tops show broken bubbles (2 to 3 minutes). Turn and cook about 2 to 3 minutes more, until golden brown.