These were the hit of the office today! Everyone, including DS, declared them the BEST! I need to be inspired more often!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Beat butter and sugars until light.
- 3Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 4Combine flour, soda, salt and spices.
- 5Add to other mixture.
- 6Stir in oats and cinnamon chips.
- 7Bake 8-9 minutes for a chewy cookie, 10-11 for a crisp cookie.
- 8Cool before removing from baking sheet.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1049 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1056.3
- Calories from Fat 505
- Total Fat 56.1 g
- Saturated Fat 33.4 g
- Cholesterol 182.5 mg
- Sodium 1192.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 58.6 g
- Protein 14.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon baking chips