Vino Girl's Note:
This chewy cookie recipe comes from Fitness Magazine, October 2006. I reduced the sugar a bit, and I ended up with a dozen cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine oats, flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon; set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, blend butter, apple butter and sugars until smooth.
- 4Add in egg and vanilla; blend.
- 5Add dry ingredient mixture; blend.
- 6Drop batter in 2 Tablespoon amounts onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- 7Bake for 18 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 8Allow to cool on sheet for a minute or two, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon-Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.4
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.5 mg
- Sodium 101.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g