- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk (skim)
- 1 egg white
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) box Betty Crocker cinnamon streusel muffin mix
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats, plus
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir milk and egg white until blended; stir in muffin mix and 1/2 cup oats (dough will be sticky).
- On cookie sheet, shape dough into 8-inch round, about 1/2 inch thick.
- Mix streusel (from muffin mix) with 2 tablespoons oats; sprinkle over dough.
- Cut dough into 8 wedges; separate wedges slightly.
- Bake 25-35 minutes or until golden brown; serve warm.