Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect topping for pumpkin pie!
- Add heavy cream and sugar in a large bowl and whip high speed till fluffy.
- If it's too runny, keep whipping.
- When done, fold in cinnamon and nutmeg Store in refrigerator Nutmeg can be omitted. Also, instead of cinnamon and nutmeg, you can add 1/4 teaspoon Allspice.
- Serve well chilled on pumpkin or apple pie.
- This can be refrigerated overnight.
This was easy and quick. I had never thought of adding spices to my whipped topping before. This was really good; we ate it on top of pecan pie. It would be good on pecan, apple, sweet potato, or pumpkin, too. I tried it in my home made latte and didn't like that, however. Only because of the texture of the spices when i drank it. I made this for New Kids on the Block tag game. I am a horrible picture taker, but this looked really nice in person.