Recipe by Dusty Gold
Here is another of my favorites.
Top Review by Sackville
A wonderful supper, and definitely a good recipe for those who think the skin is the best part of the chicken! I have to admit, I was a bit worried that without any oil in this recipe the chicken would be a bit dry, but it came out very moist. The only thing I found was that it browned before the cooking time was up, so I did have to cover it with tin foil part way through the baking. Other than that it worked exactly as described. Thanks!
- 1 chicken
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in pan.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Rub mixture evenly over chicken.
- Bake 60 to 90 minutes until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.