Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A juicy chicken recipe that tastes like the holidays. I came up with it myself.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- In a dipping bowl whip 1 egg.
- In a second dipping bowl add bread crumbs, Cinnamon and Nutmeg.
- Dip chicken breast in egg, then in bread crumbs until coated.
- Add vegetable oil to pan and turn heat to medium-high.
- When oil is hot, test with extra bread crumbs, add chicken.
- Fry until golden, then flip and when second side is golden remove from heat.
- If center of thickest peace is pink when cut, then bake at 300 until cooked throughout.
- Serve with sour cream mashed potatoes.