1/5 Photos of Cinnamon Nutella Cake
If you are a Nutella fan, you'll probably like this, or, (if extremely addicted, you may prefer jar and spoon mode as I do). This recipe is from the BBC'S 'Good Food'. Very easy to make and freezes well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 185°C.
- 2Grease and line the base of an 8" round cake pan.
- 3Put butter, sugar, eggs, flour, baking-powder, cinnamon and milk into a bowl.
- 4Beat with a wooden spoon for 2-3 minutes, or with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- 5Tip 3/4 of the mix into the cake-pan, spread it level, then spoon the Nutella on in four blobs.
- 6Top with the remaining mix, swirl a few times with a skewer, then smooth to cover the Nutella.
- 7Sprinkle with the nuts.
- 8Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes.
- 9,until risen, nicely browned and springs back when lightly pressed (cover with foil if it starts to brown too quickly) Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out, peel off the paper and cool on a wire rack.
- 10Wrap tightly in double-thick foil to keep fresh for up to a week.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Nutella Cake
Serving Size: 1 (958 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.1
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.6 mg
- Sodium 397.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 4.9 g