Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These golden twists have a pleasant cinnamon and nut filling and just a hint of sweetness. From Taste of Home magazine.
- Unroll both tubes of dough; press perforations and seams together to form two rectangles.
- Spread with margarine.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Fold each rectangle in half, starting from a short side.
- Cut each into eight strips.
- Twist each strip and tie into a knot.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.