1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Nut Cake
1 hr 30 mins
Debbie in New Jersey's Note:
Received this recipe from my high school home economics teacher (just a few a few years back)...it has become a requested item in my family ever since.
My Private Note
bundt c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter and sugar.
- 2Add eggs one at a time beating well after each.
- 3Sift together flour and baking powder.
- 4Gradually add to the creamed mixture blending well.
- 5Stir 2 tsp baking soda into sour cream.
- 6Add to mixture and blend well.
- 7Stir in nuts.
- 8Pour approx.
- 91/3 of batter into greased and floured tube or bundt pan.
- 10Mix cinnamon& 3 Tbsp sugar.
- 11Sprinkle half of cinnamon and sugar mixture over batter.
- 12Swirl with a knife.
- 13Repeat with remaining batter and sugar mixture, ending with batter.
- 14Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- 15Cool for 10 minutes.
- 16Remove from pan and cool completely.
- 17Dust with confectioners sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Nut Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1988 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7256.5
- Calories from Fat 3384
- Total Fat 376.0 g
- Saturated Fat 193.0 g
- Cholesterol 1536.4 mg
- Sodium 6002.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 882.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 29.5 g
- Sugars 447.6 g
- Protein 117.2 g