Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 6 mins
WW points are 2 per whoopie pie I use Betty Crocker supermoist chocolate fudge cake mix for this.
Make and share this Cinnamon Mocha Whoopie Pies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a cookie sheet with butter flavored non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place the cake mix into a mixing bowl. Dissolve the coffee granules in the fat free milk and add to the mixture. Add the cinnamon and egg substitute. Mix with a hand blender on med. speed until ingredients are combined.
- Measure out level tablespoons full of mixture and drop onto the baking sheet. You should end up with 46 cookies total. Bake for 5-6 minute.
- Cool completely.
- Just before serving, place 1 cookie face up and add 1 tbsp marshmallow creme and then top with another cookie to make the whoopie pie.
- Freeze unused cookies until ready to eat.